Monday, September 21, 2009

Sugar Hill Inn's Raisin Scones

I stayed at this quaint little inn, located in New Hampshire, for several nights and was lucky enough to enjoy their amazing breakfasts. This is just one of their delicious recipes that I know I will be making for years! We had the cranberry scones, so I would substitute cranberries for the raisins in this recipe. The scones were also served with a delicious orange butter. This recipe results in a soft, not-too-sweet scone that absolutely melts in your mouth.I remember course sugar being on top of these scones, which is not mentioned in the recipe. If desired, I would sprinkle enough to taste on the dough before baking. -- posted by Mitra <3
Read More... [Source: Recipezaar: Newest recipes - Posted by FreeAutoBlogger]

No comments: